Property Q&A in Dartmouth>Question Details

Timothy, Home Buyer in Dartmouth, MA

Can I get a foreclosure list I like the house on striper circle.?

Asked by Timothy, Dartmouth, MA Sat May 2, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



Mostly all foreclosed properties are listed with Realtors and they should be posting it on the MLS. I would recommend getting with a Realtor and having them set you up with an account giving you your own personalized web site with direct access to the MLS. My clients love that service, it sends them automatic emails whenever anything matches their criteria. Much better than searching to find things. There are lots of deals out there so don't wait too long to buy. Especially since rates are low. I live in Dartmouth and there are even deals available in town.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 2, 2009
The house on Striper Circle is currently "Under Agreement". There are still many other good deals on the market in the area. Your on a great site to search for all available homes in the area. Beyond that, I would recommend working with a buyer's agent to help you find the right property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 2, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer