Question Details

Jimmy_tran1, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

hello,my name SON TRAN, Im vietnamese,I'm very interesting in real estate in USA, CA. so how can I bought

Asked by Jimmy_tran1, Outside U.S. Fri May 1, 2009

this real estate.who can help me? and who can I contact about tax fee in USA?and how about a if I was bought house in usa could I be a citizen of USA? thanks you for reading my message? any contact just contact to my email ( ) or my phone number ( 84907815397 ) very thanks to all of YOU.

Help the community by answering this question:


hello,I'm also find a good 1 in LA, and how can I doing with this?what lawyer can I contact to??thanks you for your advice and your help...SON TRAN
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer