thank you very much for your feedback. Here is what we've done so far
- increased the font size when answering a question, posting a comment and on the right rail of all pages. @elvis what do you think?
- removed quite a lot of 'noise' from the right rail to make the page cleaner
- increased the space where you can answer a question
- added keyword search on the http://www.trulia.com/voices (right below the ask, share and discover section) and in all questions pages (on the right rail). btw - stay tuned on search, much more will be coming in the coming weeks ;)
- various updates on navigation to make it easier to find what you need i.e. sort by most recent answers or questions or posts or comments
hope that helps! any additional feedback will be greatly appreciated as we are fine tuning the new design
vicky (from trulia)
I guess there still a few bugs that they may be still working. I would prefer to see the blogs in a separate list instead of incorporated with the questions.
Sorry... I don't care for the change. Not so much.
Perhaps if you designed it so that it couldn't be anonymous... or required a notation, indicating "why".