, Other/Just Looking in 11206

need to find reasonable real estate & tenant landlord lawyer for my elder mom and aunts in brooklyn,ny

Asked by , 11206 Wed Aug 20, 2008

house rich money poor home is in brooklyn,ny

Help the community by answering this question:


I agree with Dblue. I am an attorney myself but if its an issue that will take a long period of time and many court dates you may want to contact pro bono organizations to handle the case instead of laying out money on your own.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 22, 2008
There is a superb attorney that my company uses and she has impeccable credentials, experience and skills. Her name is Anne Brown and she is a real estate attorney downtown Brooklyn. Call her immediately today at her office at 718-625-6777.

Let her know Rhonda Holt, top sales agent at Weichert Realtors, H.P Greenfield in Brooklyn recommended her. Let me know how it goes.
Web Reference: http://www.KandHhomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 21, 2008

Contact the Kings County Bar Association. It should have an attorney referral line or an office. Also ask about low income assistance or referrals for local attornies who are willing to discount their fees or provide some pro bono service.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 20, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer