Home Buying in Tacoma>Question Details

Tanya Avlake…, Home Buyer in Pierce County, ND

Where can I get free govenment tax foreclosure listing in Washington state?

Asked by Tanya Avlakeotes, Pierce County, ND Mon Jun 2, 2008

looking to buy a home within 6-12 months

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Tanya

I can send them to you. Please send me your email address to kjackson@johnlscott.com

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 2, 2008
To be more specific....you can go to the county website and search for tax foreclosure. I linked King County's below. I do know both King and Snohomish have that info online. Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 2, 2008
You can try this website....
Web Reference: http://www.key2yourhome.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 2, 2008
Tanya, I send a weekly email to my clients who have requested this very information. If you would like to be included in this weekly email, please let me know by phone or email.
Web Reference: http://www.jasonmook.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 2, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer