Home Buying in 34947>Question Details

Robert, Home Buyer in Fort Pierce, FL

I went through a bad divorce and had to file bankruptcy. how soon can I purchase and what programs to assit/?

Asked by Robert, Fort Pierce, FL Mon Feb 16, 2009

are there any programs that can help me restart? I do have child support as well

Help the community by answering this question:


Get with a lender to lay out a gameplan with you. According to current guidelines you have to wait 2 years after discharge of the BK and have to have re-established credit for at least a year with no late payments.

Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 17, 2009
Lynn is correct! get together with a Mortgage pro and discuss how you can solve this issue.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 17, 2009
Contact a mortgage broker all is determined based on financial review of records, credit scores, debt ratio. No programs restart requires down payment of approx. 3.5% or more however only loan officer is expert answer all your questions.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 16, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer