Question Details

Sue Wagner, Other/Just Looking in Pottstown, PA

My brother and sister in law purchase a home a few years ago. My brother had a stroke and is on disability

Asked by Sue Wagner, Pottstown, PA Fri Mar 6, 2009

and my sister in law was recently laid off. They have 2 young boys and a house that is literally falling apart. They tried to sue the seller and paid an attorney over 8K they have no more money. My brother represented himself and lost. Is there any organization that will give them a forgivable home repair loan in Berks Cty. PA. to fix up the falling down, unsafe house that they live in?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer