Foreclosure in 44035>Question Details

Larry C Polo…, Other/Just Looking in Elyria, OH

Iwant to get work cleaning out and maintaining foreclosures. Who do I contact?

Asked by Larry C Polonkay, Elyria, OH Wed Apr 1, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


You will have to get in line. Or start searching for distressed properties in Trulia and start searching for banks and contacts me contacts with them directly. It takes contacts and a lot of work.

Paul W. Drury
Broker / Consultant
Keller Williams Realty
Greater Cleveland West
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 11, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Lorain County > Elyria > 44035 > Foreclosure in 44035 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer