Home Buying in Yonkers>Question Details

Janice, Home Buyer in New York, NY

if i am buying a coop and the seller breaches the contract can ai get my deposit back from her attorney

Asked by Janice, New York, NY Wed Apr 1, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:



Unfortunately Realtors cannot provide legal advice. You really need to speak to your attorney about this. The remedy for a default is spelled out in your contract and your lawyer can discuss with you if this is appropriate for your situation.

Best of luck!

Peter A Harris, ABR
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence


0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 1, 2009
Hopefully you are represented by an attorney. Since I do not have access to your contract and am not an attorney, I can not give you legal advice. You should seek the advice of your attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer