Property Q&A in 33406>Question Details

Iris Rivera, Home Buyer in

I would like informatin on purchasing , who is the realtor

Asked by Iris Rivera, Sun Jan 18, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


You should have your own buyers agent Iris, especially since this is a short sale.

Short sales are very hard to close and you need a very experienced agent on your side as well as great communication with all parties.

Make sure your buyers agent is knowledgeable in the area you want to buy in, and will be able to counsel you on everything on the market that fits your needs, not just foreclosures or short sales.

The internet is great for finding properties for sale, but not all of them are listed on Trulia and you need interpretation of the data and the laws and procedures in the State in which you wish to purchase in.

It wouldn't hurt to also get a real estate attorney and talk to your CPA or Financial Advisor about tax benefits either.

Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer