Tech Tips in Tennessee>Question Details

Graham M. Lo…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, TN

Disclosure Form Samples

Asked by Graham M. Lombardo, Franklin, TN Thu Oct 11, 2007

Interested in locating a website that has RE disclosure forms such as for MOLD, RADON, LEAD, TORNADO's (?), SUPERFUND site Notification, UST's etc.

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are a Tennessee REALTOR, has the lead paint disclosure alongside many more forms. You'll need to set up an account.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2007
There are plenty of sites that offer these type forms, but each state has their own approved forms. So you may want to cross check whichever forms you find to make sure you are using a state approved form. One site it found is below.

Chris WIlliams
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2007
Some of the big firms that offer these reports in California are Geologix, NHD, and JCP. They do the research and issue reports. If you only want the basic form it is available at your local Realtor Association or MLS store. You can usually purchase forms at these MLS stores even if you are not a member,

Note to Patti: The Trulia selection for Pro is not the same as agent or Realtor. Some one can be a real estate pro if they are involved in investing, lending, property management, construction, or one of a hundred related trades. I will post in another thread on that subject.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2007
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Hi Graham,

As a real estate pro, you should have access to these forms through your broker or through your MLS. My MLS offers them online.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer