Home Buying in California>Question Details

Pai, Home Buyer in Compton, CA

im married with 2 kids and my husband is not working, can i be approve for a loan on a 315,000 house?

Asked by Pai, Compton, CA Thu Jan 1, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Where are you looking to buy? If it is in the bay area, I think I can help. Also, to add to what Dana said, if you look at new home, you could probably get the new home builder to pay for the closing cost, so you would only have to come up with 3 1/2 percent as a down if you go FHA. Contact me if more personalited info.

Hope this helps,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 2, 2009
In order to be approved,you would need to docment that you have a steady income sufficient to cover the monthly note,plus enough for maintenance,insurance & taxes. You would need a down payment of as much as $31,500 plus funds to cover closing costs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 2, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer