Financing in Sacramento>Question Details

LMP0696, Home Buyer in Sloughhouse, CA

Is there a way to get a lender to count my restricted stocks as part of my income? My income is 120K per yr; 690 credit score; $300 mo. debt.

Asked by LMP0696, Sloughhouse, CA A moment ago

My HR Department can verify an additional $21K in stocks received this year and is notated as ordinary income. Other issue is I want to rent out my primary mortgage which only has 15% equity. I'm trying to qualify for a 550K home with 10% down. Current underwriter is not using stocks as any income. We have documentation letter from employer stating it is ordinary income and prior history showing receipt of stocks for previous years. Any ideas or suggestions?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer