Home Selling in Cadott>Question Details

Kimnnee, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Have 2 homes to sell need to buy home in warmer climate for ailing wife(by spring) without them sold how can we buy new ?

Asked by Kimnnee, New York, NY A few minutes ago

We have a 2 unit rental house n personal home to sell rental been on market for 2 years. We want to move to small town in another state.
Last few yrs before retirement for a catholic
schl teacher and wife has health issues where
has to have a longer warmer weather. Finding a
home isnt an issue but with 2 mortgages over our heads already how can we move forward and buy a home in Mo when these are not sold yet. (Personal home not on the Mkt yet afraid of being homeless if it would sell dont have extra
for storage and renting somewhere to live have pets dogs chickens squirrel etc.. (2 units of the
rental home are rented out). We have lowered and lowered price on rental home can't go to
much lower it will give it away for free. Even agent agreed. How can wife move to healthier
state and buy home without selling these homes
first? We have down pmt for new place just no
one buying in our small town.credit used to be
great but over last 8 yrs fly by nite rntrs ruined that.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer