Foreclosure in 29365>Question Details

Gail, Other/Just Looking in Chesapeake, VA

how do i remove my name from my husband's and my deed of the house? my name is not on the loan but on the

Asked by Gail, Chesapeake, VA Wed Jun 4, 2008

My daughter and her husband are getting ready for seperation and owns a house now. His name is the only one on the loan but my daughter was served papers from the mortgage company regarding a process of foreclosure on the house. What does she need to do besides getting her name off the deed?

Help the community by answering this question:


A quit claim deed should take care of the situation. She should also contact an attorney if she hasn't already.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 4, 2008
Cindi Hagley…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer