Home Buying in 15235>Question Details

Audrey, Home Buyer in Regent Square, Pitts...

what do i need to do if we are considering a rent to own agreement?

Asked by Audrey, Regent Square, Pittsburgh, PA Mon Jun 2, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You should have someone represent you like a real estate agent or an attorney. The rent to own agreements can be more landlord friendly, so you should have someone help you examine it and negotiate the terms.

Why are you doing a rent to own instead of just buying? There are some great 1st time buyer programs out there that can help you with down payment and closing costs as well as a discounted interest rate on your mortgage. FHA is a fantastic tool if you have limited funds to use for closing and maybe have less than perfect credit. Check out the 1st time buyer program info. I have on my website: http://yourlifemoves.com/buyers_page.shtml

Please feel free to contact me with any questions on the programs.

Kelly Gidzinski
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Direct: 610-368-8744
Office: 610-353-1199
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 2, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer