Home Buying in 12458>Question Details

Luke, Home Buyer in Ellenberg

If Ditech owns a house, who do I contact to learn what it is going for? Where would it be listed?

Asked by Luke, Ellenberg Fri May 30, 2008

Hudson Valley house question

Help the community by answering this question:


You can always call a local agent in the area to see if the house is on MLS. All they need is the address. I cover Ulster County so if the house is within Ulster, I can look it up for you. Just let me know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 8, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer