Property Q&A in Sparta>Question Details

Bernice, Other/Just Looking in Grand Rapids, MI

I would like to lookat this property. How can I find the agent that is selling this property?

Asked by Bernice, Grand Rapids, MI Fri May 15, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



For most homes for sale on Trulia, you are able to contact the listing agent (agent representing the home sellers) by clicking on View Details or Contact Agent buttons.

If you would prefer to work with an agent representing you, this could be any other local agent under a Buyer's Agency Agreement. This form partially explains who an agent works for in a real estate transaction.

Good luck in your search for a home. If you need assistance feel free to contact a Trulia member.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 16, 2009
EMORY STOUFFER - (616) 293-2792 Is the listing agent for this property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 16, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer