Foreclosure in Hayward>Question Details

Patrick, Home Seller in Brown Springs, Birmi...

when father died,he had a reverse mortgage,for $ wiil or living trust. when property goes into?

Asked by Patrick, Brown Springs, Birmingham, AL Mon Jan 19, 2009

probate,and my brothers still live at home do they have to move out while this go thru probate?

Help the community by answering this question:


2 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 3, 2013
Hi Pactrick, I don't have much to add you do need to see the probate lawyer. I just wanted to say, I am sorry for your loss and you have my condolences at this sad time.....Good luck with the house....Dawn
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 19, 2009
Same answer here. Your best and only option would be to consult the probate lawyer. This can get convoluted and you want to make sure you get it done right the first time.

Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 19, 2009
Patrick, this really sounds like a question better suited for a Probate Lawyer. -Steve
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 19, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer