Home Buying in Eagle Rock>Question Details

Goran Bilaver, Home Buyer in 91011

where to find govrement tax forclosed propertys?

Asked by Goran Bilaver, 91011 Sat May 24, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Goran !

If you are interested in tax sales in Los Angeles count contact the Los Angeles County Tax Assessors office ! Good Luck !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
If you are interested in tax sale properties, contact your county tax assessor for the county you are interested in. Some counties post information online. They give you a certain time to come in to the office and purchase a tax property booklet which has a list of the properties that will be in the next tax sale. There is only a certain time frame that the county sells the properties. There are redemption rights that the delinquent property owners have, so these properties are not sold daily. They are gathered up to a certain date, and at that date, if the property is still available, then you can bid. The properties are not listed or sold prior to the published sale date. Not an easy way to buy properties. Need to have cash to make purchasing easier, as all winning bids must be paid in full within 30 days. You may want to go after regular bank reo's... it is easier to purchase, you can inpsect and even request credits or repairs. Good luck. Always happy to assist.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 9, 2010

I was curious if you were the owner of the property on Calle Bandito, I have a buyer Interested in that property, if you are the owner and read this please let me know so we can speak.

Matt Brown
Coldwell banker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 12, 2010
Hi Goran,

I am a registered HUD agent here in Los Angeles and can help you in purchasing one of the homes listed on this site. Click on the link and you will see the listings of homes in your desired area. Not all agents are registered and able to access the homes but my brokerage is. Give us a call to discuss 818-380-5224



Craig Price
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 12, 2009
Hey Goran,

Below is a link to the public auction that the County of Los Angeles has for proeprties that have not paid there property taxes as well as information on the auction process.


Monique Carrabba
The Reavis Group @ Keller Williams Wilshire
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 28, 2008
Go to HUD.gov you will see a link to homes for sale. I have pasted it below. Choose the agency you wish to look and see if they have foreclosures and then it will ask you what area so you can navigate to the area you are searching.

Hope this helps you in your search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer