Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

Tom, Other/Just Looking in

what is a capitol contribution fee ?

Asked by Tom, Fri Feb 6, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


A "capital contribution" is a one-time charge normally associated with the transfer of title on a property that is part of a condo or homeowners association. It is normally paid at settlement to the association and is usually deposited into the capital reserves to fund future maintenance items. Good hunting!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 6, 2009
Capital Contribution is a one time "initiation" fee, if you want to call it that, to get into some communities which is paid for by the buyer.

Hope that helps.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro®
Century 21 Associates
905 Easton Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Cell (Preferred): 877.614.1494
Office: 215.659.5250
Fax: 215.659.5550
“Century 21 is the number one franchise site on the Internet”
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer