To answer your questions
1) As much as 90 days after submitting the offer, depending upon circumstance
2) Not likely, short sales tend to be â€œas isâ€
3) Have your financing in order ASAP. Wait until your offer is accepted for your inspections.
5) Your funds arenâ€™t submitted until acceptance, then you can back out during due diligence if you wish.
6) Not likely to happen on a short sale.
The SoCal Investment Real Estate Group
Sothebyâ€™s International Realty, Santa Monica
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. - Erin Majors
You need to be working hand in hand with a professional for such a transaction
If you are not working with an agent and would like to talk about some ideeas then let me know
Realtor/MBA/Short Sale Specialist
First Team Real Estate