Question Details

Cynthia, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Can I amend my tax return to receive the First Time home buyers Credit?

Asked by Cynthia, Miami, FL Mon Mar 30, 2009

I received my return in Feb. 09 and I just purchased a home,how or can I amend my taxes to receive the First time home buyers credit this year instead of next year? and if so when willI receive the credit?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer