Foreclosure in Georgia>Question Details

TED SHOOP, Real Estate Pro in Buford, GA

Once a pre-foreclosure has been listed with a foreclosure attorney, and the homeowners cannot be found, what

Asked by TED SHOOP, Buford, GA Tue May 13, 2008

are my options if someone approaches me to help them buy one of these homes? Is there any way to get the foreclosure atty to work with us?

Help the community by answering this question:


You can contact the attorney listed on the foreclosure and work through them. That is about your only avenue. We just closed one the month. Make sure they are qualified (with a letter from the mortgage company), that they can close quickly, and offer a substancial earnest money amount.
Best of Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 13, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Foreclosure in Georgia > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer