Schools in Jersey City>Question Details

Carlos E Rod…, Other/Just Looking in Union, NJ

how do yo apply to send your child to your school?

Asked by Carlos E Rodriguez, Union, NJ Sun Feb 1, 2009

This question is about Dr Ronald Mcnair Academic High School:…

Help the community by answering this question:


The best source for accurate information is to contact the school itself. Call the main office and ask about the enrollment procedures.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 1, 2009

Here is the website for the Jersey City Board of Education. You can contact them regarding the application process for McNair.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.


Walter J. Burns
Weichert Realtors
1 Newark St.
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-653-8488 Ext: 230
201-694-8946 Mobile
201-653-4154 Fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer