Agent2Agent in 21146>Question Details

Bob Bishop,  in Maryland

Who do I contact to become an REO contractor?

Asked by Bob Bishop, Maryland Sun Jan 11, 2009

I want to become an REO contractor for the Maryland/DC/Virginia area. Who do I contact?

Help the community by answering this question:


Hey Bob,

if you have the time and money you can attend an REO conference to make contact REO community. I add the website below.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 3, 2011
Sign up with the banks and mortgage lenders to get placed on their vendors list, then contact all the realtors in your area that handle reo properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 3, 2011
Marilyn- Who has the list of certified contractors? Is it something that each lender has of their own or a list that HUD maintains?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 28, 2010

Another way is to talk to lenders and see about becoming "certified" as a FHA contractor. You can then be on the list of contractors who would do the work for FHA 203K loans. That will give you an "in" with some of the area banks.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 16, 2009
Contact the listing agents.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 11, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer