Question Details

Paula, Home Buyer in Cincinnati, OH

I am looking for a agent that is licensed in Ohio to do a short pay refinance. Can someone help me?

Asked by Paula, Cincinnati, OH Wed Apr 15, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


I'm a licenced agent Paula. I can definitely help you out with that short pay refinance.

Feel free to give me a call at 619-894-9339
or email me at

I would love to hear from you to help you at. Thanx!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer