Property Q&A in Upper Darby>Question Details

Zainah Nunna…, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

Does your real estate office accept the Va certificate to purchase a home w/no money down?

Asked by Zainah Nunnally, Philadelphia, PA Fri Mar 13, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Zainah

The VA loan does not require money down, but it does require 2% funding fee on top of your closing costs. I have a lender that could help you obtain a mortgage. Also in Upper Darby the city is offering assist up to 6000

Feel free to call me at 215-356-3926 ask for Dawn Fussell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer