Question Details

Jacy, Home Buyer in Milpitas, CA

who should i talk to that can help me purchase a foreclosed home?

Asked by Jacy, Milpitas, CA Sun Apr 20, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


A good saavy and tenacious buyer's agent! there is additional red-tape, but they should be able to education you on the process. Also, you having your financing and/or cash ready is key! Talk to friends for referrals and/or I'd be glad to look up a certified agent within our KW Referral Network. Thanks!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer