If you would like I can email you every listing in Pleasant Hill that fits you profile. Next I can set you up to receive the New MLS listings in Pleasant Hill. Let me know what you are looking for, and I will door knock until we can find a house you like. Feel free to stop in the Next time you shop at the Safeway. My office is in the shopping center with Nations, Starbucks, Citi, Farrington's etc.
Coldwell Banker Coon & McCreary Realtors
1954 Contra Costa Blvd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
To remove all RealtyTrac â€œforeclosureâ€ listings from your Trulia search results go to your search results page. Check out the Refine Search box on the left and scroll down to 'Listing Type'. Uncheck the 'foreclosure' selection and your search will update automatically and filter out all RealtyTrac listings.
If you truly are serious about buying your first step should be a loan pre-approval to confirm what you can actually afford before placing an offer. You can read more about the loan pre-approval process here: http://www.Steven-Anthony.com/default.aspx?pp=39377
Of particular interest is the FHA program:
1) 3.5% minimum Downpayment.
2) Up to a 6% Seller Credit allowed for buyer's closing costs and Seller concessions (non-FHA max is 3%).
3) FHA requires that identified safety/health issues be corrected.
4) FHA allows up to $8,000 in financed energy efficient upgrades without negatively affecting borrower's debt-to-income ratio.
5) Cash reserves not required.
6) Upfront Mortgage Insurance may be financed.
7) Non-occupying co-borrowers are allowed.
8) High and flexible qualifying ratios.
9) FHA loans are assumable.
10) No pre-payment penalties.
11) Will consider "compensating factors" in determining whether a loan should be granted.
This chart provides information on the First Time Home Buyer Federal tax credit:
I would be happy to set you up with an automated MLS search agent for properties that meet your search criteria. Results would be automatically emailed to you. Contact me if you are interested.
The address is not given for this property and there is only one active listing on Vivian Dr in Pleasant Hill. 71 E. Vivian is listed for $345,000 and is not a foreclosure. So the house you saw may have already sold. Some times the listings on Trulia take time to update. I can send you the current listings in the area or you can go to http://jscarealty.com/mls-search-c10346.htmla rch the most upto date property information. You can also sign up for daily updates. I would be happy to help you find something else in the area.
Erica Jones Starkey
JSCA Real Estate Group
Providing Superior Solutions for Your Individual Real Estate Needs