Question Details

Katherine, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

We are looking to buy a house that we were told (from inspection report) had foundation problems. We had

Asked by Katherine, San Jose, CA Wed Apr 16, 2008

another foundation person look at house and he found no problems. We now want a 3rd person to inspect because of this wide discrepancy. Any suggestions (names?) on a good reliable person to inspect this home. Thanks

Help the community by answering this question:


Find a structural engineer that can give you a professional opinion of the problem.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 16, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer