Question Details

Bob, Home Buyer in Panama, OK

I have a florida real estate license and work for a broker. can i form an LLC and have the broker pay my?

Asked by Bob, Panama, OK Fri Apr 11, 2008

commissions through the LLC; I turn I will be paid by my LLC

Help the community by answering this question:


Talk with your accountant about your specific situation, but many agents have LLC's and have their brokers make checks out to the LLC. You'll have to give your broker the LLC info, like federal id number, etc. Your 1099 will be to your LLC. Ask your accountant about how and when to pay yourself a salary. Good luck.

Marcia Wray
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 11, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer