Home Buying in 01803>Question Details

Toni, Home Buyer in 01803

I want to buy a real estate property with cash. Can I put my mom's name in offer letter, POC and title to let?

Asked by Toni, 01803 Wed Mar 25, 2009

her own part of it if she is a foreigner? I will responsible for tax and other expense.

Help the community by answering this question:


You should probably consult with an attorney to get these answers. These can each have specific legal requirements and can have different results if not done properly.
Web Reference: http://www.MedfordHouse.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 25, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer