Home Buying in Waltham>Question Details

Waltham Buyer, Home Buyer in 02453

Where are condo docs filed?

Asked by Waltham Buyer, 02453 Sat Apr 5, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Condo documents are filed at The Register of Deeds office.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 5, 2008
To evern further elaborate on both Sona's and Jonathan's correct answers: Go to www. masslandrecords.com and you should be able to find it there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 6, 2008
To elaborate on Sona's correct answer, condominium documents are filed at The Registry of Deeds of the county that the city/town is located in. For instance, condominium documents for a property located in Waltham would be filed at the Middlesex County Registry of Deeds. Good luck, Jon
Web Reference: http://www.bowenboston.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 6, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer