Question Details

Elke, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

Special Education in the Hillsboro area

Asked by Elke, Kansas City, MO Sat Mar 29, 2008

I have a Mildly Handicaped sone with Autism. He is 19 and here in Kansas he attends a post High school program called the 18 to 21 Program do the school out in this area offer something simular?

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Elke,

There's no location associated with your question. Are you inquiring about programs in Hillsboro, Oregon? If so you can find school information for that area at the link below in our Hillsboro Real Estate Guide. Though we do not include information about special education programs you'll be able to find contact information for the district or particular schools so you can inquire with them directly.

If you're inquiring about a different Hillsboro, I recommend that you post an answer here to clarify or repost your question entirely and be sure to select a location when you do.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 1, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer