In My Neighborhood in 63801>Question Details

Kathy Himes, Home Buyer in 63801

I'm looking for a liscensed house inspector. To inspect a property before I purchase it.

Asked by Kathy Himes, 63801 Sat Feb 28, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


We use ASHI inspectors in the greater St Louis area. You can go to their website to get a list by zip code. I typically refer my sellers and buyers to ABA/Land america inspectors at 800-285-3001 (they are a national company). In St Louis, I like Mark Warren, Tom Saladin, and Tim Clark with ABA
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 1, 2009
Building inspectors are not licensed in the state of Missouri.

You may want to check the ASHI website for a list of inspectors. It is an association that experienced home inspectors are members of.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 28, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer