Property Q&A in Chepachet>Question Details

Chris Baker, Home Buyer in 02857

Do you have a copy of the water table / soil study for the area?

Asked by Chris Baker, 02857 Wed Feb 18, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


You should have a buyer's agent helping you with this if you are considering a purchase. You could also contact the listing broker.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer