Property Q&A in Port Richey>Question Details

Pat, Home Buyer in Ohio

Hi I see this home has a sink hole repair, how do you know it wont come back, guarante on this, more pictures

Asked by Pat, Ohio Tue Nov 25, 2008

any cracked walls, ceilings, etc. why so cheap, next dr. home more, any other problems inside, can you email me more pictures of inside walls, rooms, outside, backyard, if purchased out of state what will my taxes be if not homestead, what about insurance also, what is happening with gulf course in backyard, will homes go up or a park, what neighbors on street, full time or 2nd home, is roof, gutters new(upkeep) what is on sides or home (meaning siding or wood) is it worn, meanly considered about sink hole, will it come back, were was it , also is sink hole filled by a good co. and do they and the seller guarente it wont come back, also whats to say it won't happen to neighbors on street and does it really bring the value of the home down for resale in future, did it crack walls, floors, what kind of carpet and or floor inside does it have
This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


this is amazing u have... but here is another sinkhole that i can recommend to u, just check this site sinkhole uses.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 17, 2009
this is amazing u have... but here is another sinkhole that i can recommend to u, just check this site sinkhole uses.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 17, 2009
This is a very informative site. I would like to add to the list of reference the ALL Florida Ramjack, LLC.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 15, 2009
Looks like you need to check with a professional on sink hole repair.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 13, 2009
The Most Reliable Foundation Repair Available is here! All Florida RamJack All Foundation Solutions!

They specialize in everything from sinkhole repairs to soil stabilization and have completed more than 52,000 residential and commercial projects since 1968. Ramjack has installed over 11,440,000 linear feet of piers. Ramjack has completed work for customers of the leading insurance companies and many more.

They have been around for over 20 years and A LIFETIME Guarantee is only as good as the company that offers it. They have been here for a long time and will be in business if you need to call!

It's a One Price Guarantee! Final price will not differ from the original proposal amount.“Absolute Guarantee”!

Please, visit the website
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 3, 2009
Your best bet is to get a licensed and certified
home inspector who knows what to look for.
Basically you are getting a real fixer upper.
If you need an inspector check with me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 7, 2009
The simple and best way is to have a professional evaulate the engineer's report, this is to ensure any/all pinning and any/all grout was done correctly. There will NEVER be a guarentee that another sinkhole will not form, byt the chances are greatly reduced.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 10, 2008
Hi Pat I believe the prise is about $10k -20 too much
As far as a sinkhole is concerned ,as long as it has been fixed and they have the engineering report as being done, it is better then a non sinkhole home, your neighbors might get one but you wont.
If you are concerned about the rest of the house get a licensed and certified Home Inspector to check it out for you. There is nothing wrong with buying a sinkhole home, if its repaired, you are getting it for 60-70%of the price.
Remember in Pasco county sink hole insurance is extra so check with an insurance agent before buying ,
any property.And i strongly recomend that you get an inspector before you buy any house.
If you like me to give you the names of insurance agent and home inspector call me. 727-645-3090
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 9, 2008
Your best bet is to contact the listing agent direct at 1-352-684-7371 . They will be able to answer your questions. When purchasing you should have a buyer broker who can assist you with purchasing a home, you can usually sign one up at no cost to you. This way you have someone looking out for you. In this situation you dont only want to take their word for it, but have the area inspected by a professional engineer, they may have already done it, so ask to see any original reports. If you would like a referral please email me, i have a great agent i have worked with in that area. I hope this helps and good luck with your search Pat.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 25, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer