Property Q&A in Big Spring>Question Details

Jerry Osborn, Other/Just Looking in Big Spring, TX

Who do I cantact to make payment arrangements?

Asked by Jerry Osborn, Big Spring, TX Sat Feb 21, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I am going to assume that you calculated your payment. What you need to do is contact a Realtor on this. Not all mortgage companies will handle this property but your local Realtor will know where to direct you.
I hope this answers your question because it is not really clear what you are asking.
Good Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 23, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer