Home Buying in South Orange>Question Details

Cj, Home Buyer in

How hard is it to switch zoning in S. Orange from RA-60 to one where can rent w/o owner occupied.

Asked by Cj, Tue Mar 11, 2008

Would like to purchase this one house which is zoned single family but has a commerical history. What has to be done to the zoning to be able to rent the house to multiple occupants such as a group of students?

Help the community by answering this question:


Call a real estate lawyer, Bennett Stern 973 740 0700 ex 228. He can tell you the answer. Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 27, 2009
Hi CJ,

I suggest contacting the zoning department in S. Orange township. You will probably get all the answers you are looking for there. - Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 20, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer