General Area in Erie County>Question Details

Tomatojon68, Other/Just Looking in Erie County, PA

can a mobile home park manager/agent file legal papers and represent landlord in court?

Asked by Tomatojon68, Erie County, PA Thu May 7, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


As long at they have the authority.... yes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 7, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer