Property Q&A in Kansas City>Question Details

Michael Estr…, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX

How do I contact an agent in missouri? I'm in Texas,

Asked by Michael Estrada, San Antonio, TX Thu May 7, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



According to Trulia community guidelines,you may not use this section to promote your listings yourself or your company. if you want to promote Coldwell Banker,the blog section is the place to do this.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 7, 2009
Thank you, Dana. I was not aware of the rules.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 7, 2009
I serve the Metropolitan Kansas Ciy area. My phone is 816-453-9100. For more information, view my website at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 7, 2009
I am an agent in the Kansas City market. Please feel free to contact me regarding this property.
Sherri Oaks
Reece & Nichols
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 7, 2009
If you are going to Missouri blind you can review agent profiles on or Likewise, on that are many profiles of agents. If you are planning to buy something, you may find a Coldwell Banker Company that participates in the U Promise program, Check it out. You join uPromise for free, there is never any charge to you and you can refer yourself to a Coldwell Banker company. The company will pay you a referral fee up to $3,000. The catch is with U Promise the money is for higher education that can be used for yourself, children, relatives or anyone you wish. It is a cool program.

Tom Tremblay
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 7, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer