Home Buying in Fort Dodge>Question Details

Hoov, Home Buyer in Fort Dodge, IA

i recently got a bill for house taxes from 2007 but i did not purchase the house until 2008 who should pay

Asked by Hoov, Fort Dodge, IA Thu May 7, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Call your attorney who handled the closing. I hope you used one.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 7, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer