Property Q&A in 60659>Question Details

Nan, Home Buyer in 60625

I want to see this, who should I contact?

Asked by Nan, 60625 Thu Jan 15, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear Nan,

If you do not already have a real estate agent representing you, then you are are going to get a number of volunteers responding to your message (including myself) offering to act as your real estate agent. I do have access to RealtyTrac listings which are available through a paid service and thus slightly limited in who can view the full information on their foreclosure and pre-foreclosure properties.

If you do already have an agent, then you should contact your agent to arrange a showing/viewing of the property for you.

Feel free to contact me if you would like me to assist you with the purchase of this (or any other) property.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Sudler Sotheby's International Realty
773-418-0640 (Cell)
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 15, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer