Property Q&A in 22701>Question Details

Jacob McNemar, Real Estate Pro in Culpeper, VA

who can i contact about the flooding of this home?

Asked by Jacob McNemar, Culpeper, VA Wed Jan 28, 2009

i am a real estate agent and may have a client interested. first, we are not aware of the current status, and second the entire house is damaged and flooded. someone needs to get in there quickly if you want to save the house! call PURO-clean at 540-718-1163. its a local remediation company ive worked with in the past and trust. hurry though, you night have to demo the whole building pretty soon! you can contact me at 540-718-1163 and my name is Jacob McNemar.

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer