Home Selling in Miami>Question Details

Mary Lou Cook, Other/Just Looking in 7501 SW 32 Street, M...

I want to contact the RE agent that sold 7375 SW 38 St, Miami Fl. I live in the neighborhood and want to

Asked by Mary Lou Cook, 7501 SW 32 Street, Miami Fl Wed Mar 5, 2008

I want to contact the RE agent that sold 7375 SW 38 St, Miami Fl. I live in the neighborhood and want to list my home with that agent. Mary Lou Cook mlcmiami@juno.com 305 775 5530

Help the community by answering this question:


For more information about the property you're inquiring about, you may view the public records website for the county at http://gisims2.miamidade.gov/myhome/propmap.asp?Cmd=&cmd…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 2, 2008
Ms. Cook, It looks like that property sold outside the MLS. I see no record of the agent or that the property was listed. Maybe it was listed on the internet without the MLS. I will be happy to research this for you. If you want to sell your property and would like to get a free evaluation of your home, please visit my website http://www.forsaleagent.com We would like to show you how we can sell your property in the time you want and at the same time protecting your most valuable asset. Give us the opportunity to show you why Coldwell Banker and our team sells more in Miami Dade county than any other company.
Web Reference: http://www.forsaleagent.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 16, 2008
Greetings Ms. Cook, The records show that the property for the address you provided was closed on in December of 2007, however, there is no report of the agent that listed it. Is the address you provided correct? If you have any further questions or would like to call for details or need the advice of an agent, I would be more than happy to speak with you. You can contact me at 305-606-4840. Kindly, Jose Gomez / The Keyes Company.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer