Visit our site at http://www.marianschafferrealty.com. We are in the middle of an extensive SEO search. This is a very difficult task as there are SO MANY companies that claim to be the best. It all boils down to your market and your budget. Give Terry Molnar a call at my office and he can talk with you about this. BE patient and take your time. A good SEO campaign can cost your over 1K a month. We went live in Nov 07. Still page rank 1, getting 1,000/average a month without SEO. We are starting SEO how, but still have not decided on who. We have narrowed it down to a handful.
The Schaffer Realty Group
FREE SEO Tool!
Thousands of people have seized the opportunity and downloaded this outstanding tool, and they're already using it to gain an edge over their competition in the search engines.
If you haven't downloaded it already, then you should be aware that your competition probably has.
Ask yourself -- Do you really want to be giving them a head start using this? Or are you wanting to be ahead of the game yourself?
Here are just some of the tools you'll find inside. Remember it doesn't cost anything, it's F-R-E-E!
* Page analysis: Almost like having an SEO expert look at your webpage and tell you what you are doing right, and what you are doing wrong. This tool does all that, and then gives you solutions for improving your on-page SEO! Oh, it also gives you a grade. Are you an A+ student, or is your site going to flunk?
* Position ranking: Keeps a daily, weekly or monthly record of exactly where your website is ranked for any search term. Check all the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN Live, Ask and Altavista) and see whether you're going up in the search engines ... or down.
* Keyword finder: A cutting edge keyword finder tool to give you a huge number of relevant keywords.
* Keyword sorter: An essential keyword sorter tool that enables you to categorize extremely large lists of keywords into targeted adgroups for PPC purposes.
* Top sites for keywords: Quickly find all the top sites for your various keywords... then analyze them to see if you can steal some of their tricks.
* Backlinks to site: Who is linking to you? Who is linking to your competitors? What pagerank are they? What anchor text are they using? Checking all this information by hand would be a full-time job, but Traffic Travis does it with just one click. And by analyzing your competitors with this tool you can find other great sites to buy/trade links with.
* Keywords/details: Discover how many advertisers are advertising on each keyword and whether there's a heavy turnover in advertisers. This could mean that the keyword isn't as profitable as everyone thinks!
* Top sites for keywords: Who are the biggest players in your niche? Which keywords are they bidding on? Suss out who your major competitors are, and then analyze their campaign. After all... they must be making money...
* Websites Keyword list: A more indepth keyword snooping tool... this shows you whether competitors keep advertising on a particular word, or whether they drop it periodically. (Consistently advertising on a keyword means it must be really profitable!) This tool also easily shows ad ranking position, so you can see which positions seem to work the best...
There's loads more, I could go on all day. But it's probably more interesting for you to go and download it and see for yourself! After all... it doesn't cost anything!
If you delay and regret it later, don't say I didn't recommend that you do this now :)
To Your Success!