Financing in Ohio>Question Details

Eddie Ortega, Real Estate Pro in San Diego and Rivers...

How can I fund a commercial loan in the State of Ohio. I need help with the preporation of the mortgage

Asked by Eddie Ortega, San Diego and Riverside County Fri Feb 29, 2008

documents, from a Califronia deed of trust to a mortgage and how to fund it, in a brick and mortar state. If you are an attorney or know of one that may help.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Ohio

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Financing in Ohio > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer