Foreclosure in Tulsa>Question Details

Mark Broad, Other/Just Looking in Tulsa, OK

where can i get a government tax foreclosure list in the tulsa,ok.metro area?

Asked by Mark Broad, Tulsa, OK Tue Feb 26, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:



Anthony was correct in giving you the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office for homes that have been foreclosed on in general. I personally do not know where you can find government "tax" foreclosures, but I do know the website for government foreclosures, or HUD, properties in Tulsa is Dealing with HUD properties can be very confusing and difficult, but if you would like to contact us, we can help as we have two HUD properties being purchased right now.

Jonathan Gobbo
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 13, 2008
If you'd like a list of homes scheduled for auction visit the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office website and click on the "auction" link.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 26, 2008
Go to your local banks and mortgage companies. Also, you can Google the word forclosure, name the town or city that you are interested in. This will get you the information that you are looking for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 26, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer