Lm, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

where can i find a list of government tax for closrue houses in NC?

Asked by Lm, Charlotte, NC Mon Feb 25, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Realtytrac.com is a good place to find all foreclosures. HUD homes are listed in the regular MLS so any realtor can pull that information for you.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 2, 2008
Tax foreclosures in NC are handled by the County in which the property lies. Try calling the Clerk of Court, Civil Filings division for information on upcoming sales. Be sure to do all your research, as you are not allowed inside any home and you take title as-is. I have good contacts with real estate attorneys if you find something that you are interested in bidding on. I can also get you info on private mortgage foreclosures in the Triangle area (durham,raleigh,chapel hill).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 9, 2008
Contact your local real estate agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer